Billy Goat Entertainment Ltd
Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland
Supermarket Shriek is a unique (shopping) kart racer where an unlikely duo (a man and a goat) find themselves in a trolley, navigating through various obstacle courses and challenges situated inside a range of shops, boutiques and supermarkets. Because, why not? Furthermore, movement is controlled by our hero’s voice, or more specifically, their wild incomprehensible screaming. Propel our protagonists using a gamepad in single player or play our unique co-op mode with dual microphones for an experience like no other!
Set in a near future dystopian alternate reality universe world (probably) our heroes must go on a journey to discover something deep within themselves and ultimately save save SAVE! On 3 for 2 items in the canned food isle, while stocks last (Ts and Cs apply).
- Story Mode with over 40 single player/ co-op levels
- Unique two button control scheme (single player)
- Even more unique single button control scheme (co-op)
- Even, even more unique microphone control scheme (also co-op, but more mad)
- 8 Player Party Mode
- (If you’re reading this list not so) Secret parody levels
- Online leaderboards and downloadable ghosts
Trailer Rough Cut (June 2018) YouTube
GDC 2018 Pitch Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner: Best Social Game" Game Connection Paris, October 2017
- "Nominated: Indie Showcase" Develop:Brighton, July 2018
- TBA, TBA
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Billy Goat Entertainment Ltd
BillyGoat Entertainment Ltd is a video game developer based in sunny Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2010 ‘The Goat’ specialises in crafting jovial, lighthearted, comedic experiences, currently developing for consoles and PC.
More information on Billy Goat Entertainment Ltd, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Supermarket Shriek Credits
Game Design & Animation
Game Design & Programming